Inspections are carried out through BPP-TECH’s capabilities including various non-destructive testing/examination (NDT/NDE) techniques. These can be used to identify and characterise various forms of component degradation including corrosion mechanisms.
BPP-TECH can also assign engineers to inspect and oversee equipment manufacturing including transportation, installation and commissioning. This can be extended to provide long-term product care during operation and planned maintenance.
All work can be done at both onshore and offshore locations. BPP-TECH engineers have experience of interfacing with multiple stakeholders, including manufacturers, owners and operators to ensure smooth introduction into service.
- On-site, in-situ equipment inspection
- Technical evaluations of plant and equipment
- Inspections and failure investigation
- Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), X-Ray, 3D Computed Tomography (CT) scanning
- Materials microscopy including Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) and Energy Dispersive X-Ray (EDX) analysis
- Acoustic emission testing
- Thermographic inspection
- QA/QC for manufacturing and operation
- Client/vendor liaison and interface management
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and System Integration Tests (SIT)