BPP-TECH and BPP-Cables are exhibiting at OTC 2018 April 30th to May 3rd. Come join us at in the NRG Arena, Booth 8947. BPP’s Tony Kenyon and Duncan Sokolowski (pictured above) will both be present to give help and…
Trusted engineers working across energy, insurance, utilities and transport, BPP-TECH provide engineering consultancy and risk advisory services. Our clients include energy suppliers, utilities, engineering contractors, lawyers and insurance underwriters. Our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures that technically complex issues are handled in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. We meet our clients’ expectations by delivering a quick response.
We bring a depth of understanding to minimise risks. Our network of engineering consultants are selected for their wealth of experience and proven track record. They are rapidly mobilised internationally to support both small and large scale complex engineering, technology and IT projects. The BPP-TECH group of companies are independent and privately owned, and include the specialist power cables subsidiary BPP-Cables.
Our People / Skills
Renewable Energy Specialists
Power Cable Engineers
Energy Storage Specialists
Patent and IP Specialists
- Quantitative Risk Assessments
- Forensic/laboratory investigations
- Engineering contract reviews
- Environmental assessments
- Asset integrity
- Engineering and technology audits
- Expert witness
- Third party review of project activities
- Technical support in legal/insurance disputes
- Onsite client representation
- Engineering analyses and design
- Third party reviews
- FEA and CFD
- Process and operations analyses
- Problem solving through software/IT
- Equipment and component procurement specifications
- Procurement management
- Onsite engineering support
- Supplier audits and management
- QA/QC inspections
- Electrical cable and network design
- Electrical design for high temperature, hazardous and subsea environments
- Installation engineering and on-site services
- Route planning analysis
- Forensic investigations of faults
- On-site fault finding support
- EMF studies
- Design and review of test procedures
- Procurement support for electrical equipment
- Structured data searches
- Abstracting and archive services
- Data integrity investigations
- Restoring stranded data sets
- Data federation and cataloguing
- Machine learning / pattern recognition
- Dark web and deep web research / investigation
- Operational cost and mapping
- Probabilistic simulations
- Predictive analytics for good decision making
- O&M data management
- Modelling O&M historical data sets
- Big Data management to plan for just-in-time maintenance
All in all, if I compare BPP to other consultants I have worked with over the years, you are head and shoulders above anything else. Fast response, extensive subject knowledge, excellent technical analysis, delivering the work ahead of schedule and not letting contractual issues get in the way of the technical work.
We found the professionalism and the desire to succeed demonstrated by the BPP-TECH engineers contributed enormously to the overall successful completion of the work.
We employed BPP-TECH after seeing the quality and breadth of services that could be provided by them. Needless to say BPP-TECH delivered in everything that was expected of them.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Whatever the challenge, be it assessing fitness-for-purpose of a field component, establishing the root cause of a crane failure, designing a power cable, or dissecting a failed component, we pride ourselves in providing the critical technical information in a clear and comprehensive manner. Our excellent reputation has been forged through many years of service to our clients, providing conclusions and recommendations which give valuable insight and allow effective next steps to be planned.
BPP-TECH “ONE-STOP” SOLUTION
MODES OF DELIVERY
Increasingly, our clients benefit from using our cost-effective modes of service delivery through web based tools and portals. These can meet the diverse needs of our clients e.g. by deploying integrated virtual teams, using time-sliced accounting, point of sale client representation or agency representation. These delivery modes allow our clients to get the most out of our people and expertise.
BPP-TECH’s traditional modes of delivery of our consultancy services remain available. Tell us your requirements by submitting the form at the bottom of this page. We will offer a cost-effective solution and a mode of delivery which suits you.
BPP-TECH’s engineers combine their knowledge with their experience to provide cost effective, on-time engineering services with flexibility and five-star performance.